Wednesday, February 28, 2007

News

Hi all.....Frankie here! I would like to say Happy Birthday to my brother John....he turned 26 today. Wow, that means I am just a few months away from being 28. Yikes...time flies bye! In other news, Buki just turned a year old. He is getting so big! And Jinx is getting big too. The other day I was lying in bed and he jumped up on my stomach and I thought it was Buki. I was like "Buki, why don't you just jump on my stomach and make me vomit!!", then I looked down and realized it was Jinx. I know that was just a fascinating story....

Anyway, me and Levi looked at a house the other day and we really liked it! We are meeting with our realtor tomorrow to write up a contract for a bid. I guess that's what you call it. The house is a colonial style that sits on 1.3 acres and has 3br, 2 1/2b, fbasement, 2 car gar, fenced bkyard, deck, and all the appliances. I hope that everything works out. Oh, and I might be taking on some babysitting work on the side, at least until we get settled in a house. After that, I will go back to looking for work in my field and say good-bye to my coffee shop/babysitting days. Aside from that, there isn't much new going on. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through all these changes. Have a good week and weekend!

5 comments:

starryhope01 said...

i called you last night!!! did you get my message? so, where's this house?? i'm very excited to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

this house sounds awesome. in Philly a house like this is completely out of reach for us. a yard and garage sounds wonderful. it's very exciting. hope it all works out.

Leviathon said...

PLUS... I just accepted a very important-sounding job at the power plant: "Senior Nuclear Specialist."

I have no idea why it's "senior." But I'm not asking why.

Anonymous said...

The house sounds so nice! I hope you get it!

Frankita said...

we got the house!! we still have to fill out a bunch of paper work and what not, but it is ours! our closing date in on march 30. yipee! i will be sure to keep everyone posted on whe we move, etc...