Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Fall Already?














Man, I have not written a post in a really long time! I feel like I should have a lot to talk about because of how long its been, but I am finding it difficult to think of anything interesting.

Oh well! Here it goes. I have to start off by stating that I LOVE THE FALL!!! It is by far my favorite season. The leaves are beautiful, the apples are tasty (not to mention the apple cider), it is a perfect time for making soup and pies, and it is a nice temperature. I only wish it would last for more than a couple months! Today I am going to take Greyson to Soergel's Orchard to get some apples and pumpkins. If you have never been there...you should definitely check it out! Here is a link to their website---> :) They have all kinds of fall activities for kids, a natural food market, petting zoo, wine store, gift shop, bakery, and garden center. I love going there!
As for Halloween, I am not sure yet what costume to get for Greyson. Actually, I was thinking that to save money I might make him a costume this year. Anybody have any great ideas? I was leaning toward a dalmatian dog because I think that would be fairly simple and inexpensive. I know he'll look cute in anything...but I guess I am just nervous to put him in something that I make! I don't want him to look like a bum or something. Hey, that's an idea...I could make him a little ho bo outfit! Ha ha ha. I wish that I had at least some sewing skills. I am so short that I have a lot of pants that need hemming! Any takers?
Well, now I am going all over the place with my thoughts and I don't really have a subject anymore...so I guess now would be a good time to end this post.
I hope that you are all having a wonderful fall! And go to Soergels if you get a chance!

~Frankie

No comments: