Sunday, December 11, 2005
Fun with Dave and Kris
Yesterday, Levi and me had a good time hanging out with Dave and Kris Young. Levi helped Dave with some drum mixing for an album he is working on, while Kris and me chatted and surfed the internet. I also finished a scarf I had been working on for my mom for Christmas (shhh). We had dinner at this quaint little Irish pub in Media, PA. Dave ordered this disgusting thing called Fisherman's Pot Pie...which is basically a mish-mosh of all different fishes and sea food. I despise sea food! So, that's why I ordered the traditional Chicken Pot Pie. When our orders came they looked exactly the same, but we figured that the waitress had already double checked them to make sure she wouldn't give us the wrong ones. Well.... she did end up switching them and since I was really hungry, I took a massive big bite and discovered that it was the grossest, fishiest taste I have ever experienced. With a horrible look on my face I leaned toward Dave and said "I think you have mine and I have yours". What if I had been allergic to sea food?!!! I could've died right there. Oh, well. It was fun to hang out and laugh, despite the fact that I had to endure a few seconds of fishy fish taste in my mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so i just found out about this. cool. tell people out there i said hey
well, you could have died as the waitress tripped, then throwing your food directly at you at a speed that just happened to knock you into a coma where you later contracted a fishy disease.
thankfully that is not the case!
yeah, that coulda happened...
(nice blog and pic, frankiepants)
Post a Comment