Wednesday, August 02, 2006

quick 'lil post

I have to make this a quick one, because I really should be doing homework. Oops.
It is so hot hot hot!!! I swear I've eaten about 50 of those flavor ice pops and I don't feel a cent cheaper......I mean a bit cooler!!! I'm about ready to make a bunch of jello, put it in the bath tub, and sit in it! Or I could just go swimming in the pool. Nah! What fun would that be? I would have to dodge too many kids who were screaming "MARKO!".....(wait for it.......) "POLO!" (repeat 20 times in high pitch). I am no good at watching kids play that game, because the whole time I just want to yell "He is right there in front of you! Oh my gosh....just reach out and touch him....TOUCH HIM!!! Then I get in there (like I'm going to show them how it is done, 'cause I'm kick'n it old school) and I suck at it! I realize...'wow, this is harder than I thought'. Now kids are taunting me "Just touch him, touch him. Its easy." And I'm all like "shut up". Good times. Well, I better get back to doing stuff. Hope everyone is finding ways to stay cool!

8 comments:

billiam said...

that is hilarious. hope the trip home was good. and i hope that boki settled down a lil

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE a quick lil post. i actually don't know the accepted way to abbreviate "little." is it:

li'l
lil'
li'l'
or perhaps
'lil

billiam said...

li'l'

as i see it.

Anonymous said...

marco polo is the worst. especially when you make a grab for someone and smash your knuckles on the side of the pool. grr.

Frankita said...

i agree. smashing knuckles on anything is no fun. well, you have to admit, smashing them on a cheating ex would be somewhat fun.

or at least...freeing.

Anonymous said...

i personally enjoy smashing my knuckles on a 302 engine block on a cold december morning while trying to remove a spark plug that is fused with rust into place with a wrench that is far too short while laying on a piece of cardboard that is far too thin to insulate my spine from the piercing cold ground or the razor like rocks under me.

Frankita said...

you would... wouldn't you.

Anonymous said...

dave has definately walked away from a car with bloody knuckles before doing spark plugs, oil caps etc. let's hear it for our men! i like my knuckles blood-free.