Monday, October 23, 2006

Fall is Fantastic!

I love the fall. All the colors and smells.....I just wish it would last longer. Pretty soon I'll be scraping snow off my car! Argh...
So, lets see....whats new? Oh, we got another kitty. I think that is old news though. sigh.
We are having a Halloween party! (if I forgot to invite you...and you would like to come...it is on Saturday, Oct 28th @ 7pm. I am dressing up as Velma from Scooby doo). It took me about 4 hours on Sat. to find everything for my costume. I didn't anticipate that it would be that complicated, but it was. I needed orange knee socks and I thought "it is Halloween...it will be easy to find orange knee socks"....nope.....I finally gave up and bought white socks that I am going to dye orange. Finding a pleated short skirt that wasn't plaid was hard too. I finally found a brown one (even though Velma's is red). Oh well. I think I got pretty close to what she looks like. I'll have to post a picture. Levi is going to be Shaggy. What are yins going dress up as?

Fall Favorites:

Pumpkin Pie
Leaves
Wearing Sweaters
Hot Apple Cider
Hay Rides
Bon Fires
Trick or Treating

Yay!!!! Well, I better go work out before I lose all motivation. I hope you are enjoying the Fall! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had something to dress up for. But Gweno is going to be an elf if I ever finish the costume, and Aderyn will be a ladybug for our first ever trick-or-treating adventure!

Anonymous said...

make sure you post pictures frankfurter! heather, dave is always calling a gwendolyn a little elf!