Well, the party was a success! We didn't end up doing the scavanger hunt, but we did bob for apples and voted for best girl and boy costume (I actually won 'best girl costume' for being Velma, but since I was hostess of the party I passed on my crown to Lisa....who was a very scary zombie...and Steve won 'best boy costume' for being Shawn of the dead). We also drank yummy blood brandy punch and played many rounds of Catch Phrase. The first two pics are a bit foggy (we had a sweet fog machine going, along with several candles to give the house an eerie feel). I must admit though, by the end of the night the fog was giving me a headache! Um...we also didn't carve pumpkins...but thats ok...we were spared from cleaning up a big mess! I think everyone was having so much fun playing Catch Phrase, that they forgot about their pumkins. ;)HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
5 comments:
Frankie! Very cool Halloween party. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yesterday, I stopped by yours (honest, I did) and meant to leave a comment, but never got to it. What I did do was finally add a link to your blog on mine. This way, I can visit you more often. Before, I would always go to Bill's and link to yours from his. But, he changed templates and for a while didn't have his list of friends' blogs listed. He just put it back, so that's I was able to stop by again.
Glad you had fun at the party. We gave out candy to kids last night and chatted with a bunch of neighbors, b/c everyone just sat outside and gave out candy. It was so warm. Still, they said it was pretty dead compared to last year. Oh well, I still have a whole bag of Milky Ways left. Score!
We miss you guys too. Say hi to Levi and I'll pass on the hi to Dave. Take care!
hi! yeah, i changed my template too and lost my links. i'll have to put them back on sometime. i actually forgot what your blog address was, but then i clicked on a comment you made on bill's blog and found yours. now i have it bookmarked. yay! glad to hear you had a good halloween. ttyl!
you make a cuch great velma! i hope you walked around saying "jeepers" all night. never play catch phrase with megan gehlert or her dad. by the way, jinx is a super cute kitty.
Non-Surgical Breast Enhancement and Lift!
Great blog very informative re new jersey personal automobile insurance plan. In a simliar vain to new jersey personal automobile insurance plan would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **cheap car insurance** or **cheap home insurance**, even **cheap pet insurance**
Post a Comment