Sunday, December 30, 2007

Baby Stuff is Hap'nin'





As you may or may not know, Frankie and I decided to do a Dr. Seuss-themed nursery. This included big paintings of Dr. Seuss characters on the walls. Sam I Am and Horton are done. I bought lots of fancy brushes from Michaels, but only ended up using them for the black outlines. After seeing the results, I decided to do one more above the crib... either the Cat in the Hat or the 1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, and blue fish.


And, by popular demand, pics of our bellies. As you can see, we are getting quite big!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankie, you look great! Nice belly! Levi, um sorry... the belly thing looks better on your wife.

Anonymous said...

the dr. seuss paintings are amazing! that's the cutest idea ever. levi looks like he's comign along nicely...he should be ready to deliver a few months after you!

Frankita said...

Heather: thanks! i feel like a whale though. i am so ready for this kid to get out. :)

Tammy: the only thing Levi better be delivering a few months after me is yummy snacks and water to my bed side while the baby is sleeping. ha ha ha.