
I woke up this morning and it was soo cold and snowy out! Winter is finally here. I love the look of snow, but I hate dealing with it! I just hope that Levi's flight doesn't get delayed or canceled (he is flying back from vegas tomorrow). I haven't written in so long, which is funny because its not like I've been too busy! Once Christmas comes I will be a lot more busy. And....it will be closer to the baby's arrival. January will be filled with baby showers and much preparation. He has been kicking more lately, but as he gets bigger there will be less room for him to roll around. It is such a bizarre feeling....really cool though. We have a name picked out, however it is a surprise! Well, I better go. I need to find something to make for dinner.
PS- I waited on ben today! I asked him how his back was doing and he said "it is feeling ok, thanks". Yeah for meeting someone famous!
4 comments:
ben who
ben roethlisberger! not too famous elsewhere, but in pittsburgh he is a celebrity!
you're hilarious! the only sort of famous person i've ever waited on was a channel 6 news guy. oh and tommy hilfiger's personal flight attendent- does that count? what's with hididng in the sleeping bag so we can't see the belly? we want belly pics!
that picture was taken way way before i had a prego belly. it was when i first got my sleeping bag (i wouldn't fit in it now!)....
i thought it was a good snuggly picture for winter. i'll send an updated belly pic soon! ha ha
Post a Comment