hey, just for the record, since I guess there are lots of things about me ya don't know (and it stands to reason that being someone you can really only get to know one-on-one and not from talking to other people that pretty much nobody from Geneva would know me, so don't feel too badly...)
I Am Pro-Choice I Am A Former Ally I Am In Favor of Gay Marriage I Will Never Agree w/ James Dobson
I think you should take me off the right-wing list of mass emails. Think of it as an "I won't try and convert you if you won't try and convert me" sort of pact...cool?
sorry. i guess like all the things i forward, i didn't think anyone would actually read it. and just for the record, i wasn't trying to convert anyone. i care little about politics...so in hindsight, i guess i should not have sent that around. you could vote for whoever you want and i wouldn't bat an eye. i would just be glad that you exercised your right to vote.
hey bill! yeah, they get along now, but when we first brought jinx home...buki was like "what the ****!". unseparable now though! how are things? cuts healing? saturday i was making breakfast and i thought of the breakfasts we had together in q-town.. (that may sound weird to those who don't know what i'm talking about.) ha ha. :)
my cuts are now scars. hooray! only about half of them stayed. and who knows, after next summer maybe i will have lost some more. one is really big though- lifer.
i often think of our breakfasts. now i eat alone. f this place- i should move to pittsburgh!
YAY! thats the spirit. Q-town sucks butt (no offense tina and jake)..it is true though. however, i do miss you guys,CIBC, aerobics, and the coopersburg diner! if all those things were in pittsburgh, i'd have no reason to go back.
10 comments:
So cute!
that's terribly cute...
hey, just for the record, since I guess there are lots of things about me ya don't know (and it stands to reason that being someone you can really only get to know one-on-one and not from talking to other people that pretty much nobody from Geneva would know me, so don't feel too badly...)
I Am Pro-Choice
I Am A Former Ally
I Am In Favor of Gay Marriage
I Will Never Agree w/ James Dobson
I think you should take me off the right-wing list of mass emails. Think of it as an "I won't try and convert you if you won't try and convert me" sort of pact...cool?
sorry. i guess like all the things i forward, i didn't think anyone would actually read it. and just for the record, i wasn't trying to convert anyone. i care little about politics...so in hindsight, i guess i should not have sent that around. you could vote for whoever you want and i wouldn't bat an eye. i would just be glad that you exercised your right to vote.
cool. yeah, i always exercise that right. my guy never wins, but i always do.
sorry if i over-reacted. i really hate james dobson, et. al. i had forgotten how much.
thats ok.
does this kitty get along with boki?
err, buki
hey bill! yeah, they get along now, but when we first brought jinx home...buki was like "what the ****!". unseparable now though! how are things? cuts healing? saturday i was making breakfast and i thought of the breakfasts we had together in q-town.. (that may sound weird to those who don't know what i'm talking about.) ha ha. :)
my cuts are now scars. hooray! only about half of them stayed. and who knows, after next summer maybe i will have lost some more. one is really big though- lifer.
i often think of our breakfasts. now i eat alone. f this place- i should move to pittsburgh!
YAY! thats the spirit. Q-town sucks butt (no offense tina and jake)..it is true though. however, i do miss you guys,CIBC, aerobics, and the coopersburg diner! if all those things were in pittsburgh, i'd have no reason to go back.
Post a Comment